Best Buy Samsung HT-BD8200 Blu-Ray Sound Bar Home Theater System

Dec 25th, 2010 by lacecurtainmama

Description: For More Info or to Buy Now : www.amazon.com List Price: $799.99 Technical Details * Integrated Blu-ray * 300W Output power * HDMI out with CEC + 1080p cheap Samsung HT-BD8200,buy Samsung HT-BD8200,buying Samsung HT-BD8200,low price Samsung HT-BD8200,cheapest Samsung…
Share and Enjoy:
  • Twitter
  • Technorati
  • Live
  • LinkedIn
  • MySpace

Tags: , , , , , , ,

24 Responses to “Best Buy Samsung HT-BD8200 Blu-Ray Sound Bar Home Theater System”

1. erickmarshall1
    December 10, 2010 at 2:15 pm

@ichi2k Incorrect. One major drawback was the inability to upconvert to 1080p. Meaning, that component cables in require component out. And the same for composite. I had to do HDMI on the Blu-ray and HDMI on the Satellite box.

2. Blazin4qb
    December 10, 2010 at 2:48 pm

@erickmarshall1 Mine arrives wednesday and i cant wait to hook it up….get a calibration disc for your TV to get the best quality….this is my first blu ray player and im excited…i just would like to see a demo of it bcuz the anticipation is killing me!! lmao

3. ktmdaniel1
    December 10, 2010 at 3:56 pm

hey mate, um do you know if you can make it soyou can play songs on it with out the tv conected ???

4. ichi2k
    December 10, 2010 at 4:03 pm

@erickmarshall1 thanks for the reply, it would of been perfect if Component & Composite signals would output using HDMI, I wouldn’t care if it doesn’t upscale.

I’m still plan to buy it once it when it arrives in the UK on the 14th, I guess I need to get a Logitech Harmony and program it to change the Tv source and corresponding audio source.

5. hmongmc
    December 10, 2010 at 5:25 pm

did those speaker mounts come with the system or did you have to buy them elsewhere separately? if so…where did you buy them? thanks!

6. Blazin4qb
    December 10, 2010 at 6:37 pm

How is the BD-C5500? i just bought one and its on its way……would you mind doing a review? because there doesnt seem to be one on youtube